The CPI Standard Rack is a high-quality, cost-effective storage solution for patch panels and network switches that use less floor space than a cabinet or a four-post rack. The small 20.3”W x 15”D (516.1 mm x 381 mm) footprint makes Standard Rack the best choice in many telecommunications and equipment rooms, especially where floor space is limited.
• Supports 19” EIA rack-mount equipment designed for two-post panel mounting, like patch panels and network switches.
• Easy positioning of equipment with marked and numbered U.
• Quick attachment of equipment with threaded equipment mounting holes and included equipment-mounting screws.
• Delivers unassembled in a single carton— quick and easy bolt-together assembly takes less than 10 minutes.
• Lightweight aluminum construction for easy transport and positioning during installation.
• Integrated grounding with a built-in attachment point for a ground (earthing) connection.
• Quickly attach any CPI vertical cable manager to the side of the rack through pre-punched web channel holes.
• Floor-mount holes on the base angles make it easy to secure the rack to the floor with a concrete, wood or raised floor installation