The NETGEAR® Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps businesses cost effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts.
These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
• The standards-based Gigabit switches sense and adjust for network speed and cabling type automatically. Easily integrate into your existing Ethernet network – no matter if it is running at 10/100Mbps or Gigabit speed
• Simple set up with no software or configuration needed
• Front panel LEDs keep you informed of power status, link speed and link activities
• Prioritize mission-critical applications such as voice and video Support IEEE 802.1 p and DSCP-based QoS for delivering data based on priority and type
• GS105v5, GS108v4, and GS116v2 support the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active port or when there is no link or no activity detected. It can further save energy
when a short cable (<100m) is used. Energy savings lead directly to cost savings in operation.
• Silent, fanless design for energyefficiency and noise-sensitive environments